I feel so blessed. As I sit in an apartment filled with the spirit of wonderful roommates, heated, with water available, a place to sleep, eat...I have a job, I have so much that I take for granted. Most importantly though, I have the gospel in my life. I feel so blessed. My cup runneth over. More than I can comprehend.
A few weeks ago I feel like the biggest miracle took place. I was worried about how being gone this fall would affect my education. I accepted that I needed to be gone this fall that this is what I wanted to do and that this is what was right for me. So I came up with a few options that I could do instead of my original plan and figured that from that point I would decide more of what I wanted to do when it came to register for classes and what I should feel I should do. A week or so later I went to a meeting for Photography majors. My entire program changed that night.
Now instead of being unable to go to school full time any semester for the rest of college with just one major I can go to school every single semester full time with my single major. There was no way it was possible. There was no way that I could do it. But I feel like I was blessed beyond measure. When I finally figured out my schedule and realized what a difference this would make in my life...I felt so overwhelmed, this was more than I could have ever asked for and more that I felt like I needed. I felt that it was fine if I couldn't go to school full time or if I had to do a double major, I felt like things would work out however they were supposed to and...miraculously they did.
I know that when we put our trust in God he will provide a way to enable us to do whatever we were meant to in this life. I testify that he will support us. I testify that he does hear our prayers and knows of concerns and that they are important to him because it's important to us. I know that things do work out in the end, whether the way is provided just a few short weeks later, or many years or decades. I testify that if we do what the Lord commands he will provide.
I testify that he provides miracles on a regular basis, the most consistent one being the miracle of repentance and forgiveness. I've been taking a repentance and forgiveness class this semester in institute. It's changed my life. I'm beginning to understand how vast, how important, how key, how real the atonement is. Yet the more I learn the more I learn how I will never be able to fully grasp the concept of it, or the 'awful arithmetic' of it. I testify that truly, with God, ALL things are possible. I testify that the atonement is real. That is changes lives. That prayer is real. That God is real. That Christ suffered for our sins and that it is because of him we are able to repent and move forward and reach our full potential. I'm so incredibly grateful for that sacrifice and for that understanding and that testimony. I feel so blessed beyond measure, so amazed that I've been given more than I could ever ask for. This gospel is so true and I pray that I and you get the chance to share such a message with other more often, to bear testimony of it, through your actions, online, to a friend, a family member, to a random stranger, that you can show that you know God lives through everything that you are. This is my testimony that I share with you :)
A few weeks ago I feel like the biggest miracle took place. I was worried about how being gone this fall would affect my education. I accepted that I needed to be gone this fall that this is what I wanted to do and that this is what was right for me. So I came up with a few options that I could do instead of my original plan and figured that from that point I would decide more of what I wanted to do when it came to register for classes and what I should feel I should do. A week or so later I went to a meeting for Photography majors. My entire program changed that night.
Now instead of being unable to go to school full time any semester for the rest of college with just one major I can go to school every single semester full time with my single major. There was no way it was possible. There was no way that I could do it. But I feel like I was blessed beyond measure. When I finally figured out my schedule and realized what a difference this would make in my life...I felt so overwhelmed, this was more than I could have ever asked for and more that I felt like I needed. I felt that it was fine if I couldn't go to school full time or if I had to do a double major, I felt like things would work out however they were supposed to and...miraculously they did.
I know that when we put our trust in God he will provide a way to enable us to do whatever we were meant to in this life. I testify that he will support us. I testify that he does hear our prayers and knows of concerns and that they are important to him because it's important to us. I know that things do work out in the end, whether the way is provided just a few short weeks later, or many years or decades. I testify that if we do what the Lord commands he will provide.
I testify that he provides miracles on a regular basis, the most consistent one being the miracle of repentance and forgiveness. I've been taking a repentance and forgiveness class this semester in institute. It's changed my life. I'm beginning to understand how vast, how important, how key, how real the atonement is. Yet the more I learn the more I learn how I will never be able to fully grasp the concept of it, or the 'awful arithmetic' of it. I testify that truly, with God, ALL things are possible. I testify that the atonement is real. That is changes lives. That prayer is real. That God is real. That Christ suffered for our sins and that it is because of him we are able to repent and move forward and reach our full potential. I'm so incredibly grateful for that sacrifice and for that understanding and that testimony. I feel so blessed beyond measure, so amazed that I've been given more than I could ever ask for. This gospel is so true and I pray that I and you get the chance to share such a message with other more often, to bear testimony of it, through your actions, online, to a friend, a family member, to a random stranger, that you can show that you know God lives through everything that you are. This is my testimony that I share with you :)

1 comments:
Thank you for sharing your testimony. I totally agree and it is always so fun to look back on our lives and see where His hand was always there and how blessed we were for following His will.
Post a Comment