Sabbath Day



This video really touched me and I wanted to share it.

I'm so thankful for the chance that we have to be better and to renew our covenants.

I'm so thankful for the atonement, I know that it's real. I know that Christ suffered for me. I know that in him I can be healed. I'm so thankful for his eternal sacrifice and I'm so thankful for the scriptures. I'm in a repentance and forgiveness class this semester that has really helped me to understand and appreciate the atonement better.

I'm thankful for the gifts of the spirit and I testify that Faith is a gift of the spirit. I'm thankful for it.

I'm thankful for the gospel in my life. I know that it's true.

I'm thankful for the sabbath and I know that there's a reason we should set it apart from other days and that it can regenerate us for the coming week.

2 comments:

Tairsa said...

Thank you for your testimony Elizabeth.

Mrs. Darcy said...

Thanks chica, I try not to give a thankful-mony too often...but it felt appropriate :)

Post a Comment

advertise here
advertise here
advertise here
advertise here