These three songs describe how I feel...a lot!
Son of Man because...well I'll semi analyze this. The beginning is very much me, it's hard to patient, sometimes I just wish I could be everything I dream of all at once. Now. But it takes time :)And sometimes it's good to remember just to "look to sky, lift your spirit, set it free." Like there's so much pressing on me right now, but I can make it better by responding "Fabulous!" when people ask me how I am, cause I can just be happy and look at the great things in life and it is then Fabulous! Anyways, that's the short analysis of how I'm feeling about that one :)
Strangers like me- "it's all so close, and yet so far," is perfect wording. "Tell me more, please show me!" "Oh these emotions I never knew, of some other world far beyond this place." I feel like I'm learning so much in every aspect of my life right now and I want to keep learning. And sometimes I'm just so excited for the person that I can be that it is like a different world, and I can make my world a different world. "I see before me a new horizon." "I want to know."
You'll be in my heart- "When destiny calls you, you must be strong, I may not be with you, but you got to hold on." I can't really explain this one, but I love it and I feel it. Music is explaining me most at this point :)
I guess the more confusing and hard to explain my emotions become, the easier music expresses them.
Am I the only one who ever feels like this? I hope not.
Love, Elibeth. Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! :D

1 comments:
LOVE THESE TOO!!
Post a Comment