Complicated



"And life's like this and you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get and you turn it into honesty."

Once again music portrays me better than my own words can.
--
Now for disconnected thought:

I was kind of thinking today about something I heard someone talking about. How...sometimes we say we'll be happy when this happens or when this is over. I kinda felt like this. I'll be happy once I get through April, but I realized that this a very good testing of what I'm like when I'm under a lot of stress and really busy, because my life is NEVER like this. I'm a pretty laid back person. I usually have plenty of time to relax whenever I want, play with friends, etc. And I thought, "I'll be happy once my life isn't so crazy and once things are back to normal." But then I realized...sometimes life will just be like this in the future. It'll be stressful with relationships and work and school, etc. So this is really good practice I realized to become happy no matter my situation! (Thanks for the spiritual thought last night, Tairsa!). Focus on living one day at a time! Like the title of this blog! Living for Today! What a good reminder :)

2 comments:

Tairsa said...

You are so sweet! I am glad you liked it!

Mrs. Darcy said...

Nope, I'm just honest, promise ;)

Post a Comment

advertise here
advertise here
advertise here
advertise here