R.A.K. or D.I.C.

RAK - random acts of kindness
or
DIC - dancing in the car

Call it what you please, it's synonymous. Period. Have you tried it? And I don't mean tapping your fingers on the steering wheel or wiggling around a little. I mean Rocking. Out.

This may sound stupid. But I'll say it again and again. It makes my day. Even if I'm angry and I'm rocking out and screaming to get it all out, I end up laughing because of the reactions I get. It literally changes my days from bad or average to absolutely fantastic!

I think I'm going to start keeping track of the reactions I get:
-Blow kiss
-Laughing enthusiastically
-Waving
-No reaction
-Smiling
-Rocking out in return
-Staring in awe
-Gaping
-Peering, to see if I'm really doing what they think I am
-Taking a picture or a video?
-Weird look
-Double or triple take

With all these reactions, how can I not dance? It's fun to mess with people and it's fun to make people smile. Ever notice that smiling is contagious? Try going around walmart or school or wherever and just smile at people! It's fun. But I highly recommend dancing. The laughter is contagious! How can you not be happy when you're laughing? You can just laugh off all that stress and take a breath and remember to just live!!!!!

In all honesty what would you do if some crazy was dancing in the car next to you and turned and waved? I'm not high, I promise! But you'd think I was from the weird looks I get. And some people just sit there! They have NO souls! What must i do to get you to smile?!!!!!!!!!!



Peace out my homies

4 comments:

Breanna said...

You are so AWESOME!! You have so much confidence! I lOVE IT!! Share the love! Teach me please! :D

Mrs. Darcy said...

Haha, Breanna I ADORE YOU! Thanks chica! Haha, well if you ever see me driving through byu...you can observe my skills then. Otherwise...I don't dance as much with other people in the car XD

Haley said...

Elibeth I LOVE dancing with you! Thank you for reminding me that I don't have to be in my room, alone, to dance. Or even on the dance floor...

Life IS a dance! And girl, you know the moves!! :)

I love you!!! Way to keep up on your blog!!

Mrs. Darcy said...

Life is love, life is laughter, life is singing, life is dancing, and life is living!!!! :) :) :)
You're a great example of it! :D

Post a Comment

advertise here
advertise here
advertise here
advertise here