Wow!



Okay so I just barely saw this on facebook the other day, my friend posted it and I loved it and wanted to share it with everyone (sorry if you've seen it already)! It really made me think about how I see failure because reality keeps hitting me over and over again. The more I think about it, the more I'm scared of reality. The more I realize how...real it is and how unprepared I am. I don't have enough money to afford college next year if I'm going to move out. I keep thinking that I'm not going to make it and I don't just mean college, but after college. You have to be the best of the best to be a ...renown photographer. I keep thinking as I see more and more artwork, that there is no way I will ever be able to compete...but this makes me think more about it. The only thing keeping me back is myself. I'm the only one who can define what I see success as and I'm the only one who determines if I succeed or not.



Now this video...I pretty much am madly in love with. I bought the book from Desert book, but I still love the slideshow. It's so beautiful. This guy is an amazing photographer, I really can't believe it! The first time I saw this I thought they were paintings...but not photos! Amazing, beautiful, real photos! I love it, slideshows or movies like this I'm always so grateful for like the Testaments and the Joseph Smith movie they show up at Salt Lake...wow it's incredible and I just want to learn so much more when I see these. But the more I learn about the gospel the more I realize how very little I know! There's just so much! I don't think I'll ever be able to comprehend anything, it truly makes me realize how small we are in the gospel and why we are only given what we have. If we were given any more instructions/inspiration, etc. I think our brains would explode!!!



This one I just felt like posting up here cause this will be a video post, Denver I swear I didn't steal your idea! ..maybe...I really just wanted to post this after I saw the motivational video and after I watched the Reflections of Christ again. <3 They are wonderful. And Jon Schmidt...wow...just wow, every time I watch this song I pretty much want to squeal like a fan girl! It's so beautiful and so cute and he puts so much emotion and power into it when he plays...it's incredible!!!

Hope you like! Happy October all! <3

4 comments:

Mrs. Darcy said...

But first you need to have your fiancee die, fail in business a few times, lost plenty of elections...and THEN maybe you'll lucky enough to be on a penny ;)

Denver said...

Details, blech!

Haley said...

Elizabeth, I can't believe there is so much IN you!!!

I LOVE your blog. I LOVE the videos, and I'm so thankful that I finally took the time to read/watch them. and I LOVE YOU!!!

Thank you for sharing and standing up for who you are. How blessed I am!

Elizabeth, thank you for being you!

I remain your inspired (honestly, you are incedible!) and awed friend,

Haley :)

Mrs. Darcy said...

Haha Haley you are a silly platypus! I think it's the other way around! ;)

Post a Comment

advertise here
advertise here
advertise here
advertise here