"You're falling down, what you gonna do?"



This song describes how I feel, I think. I put the youtube video up instead so the lyrics won't take up as much space.

I feel like I keep switching thought and mood process every 5 minutes... there's too many philosophies going through my mind right now, and I can't figure anything out anymore. I feel like every song describes how I feel. But at the same time nothing can ever describe how I feel anymore.

why?
how?
because...?
what?

have you ever felt like there's so much for you to improve on that you'll never be able to change anything about yourself? that you'll always be...weak. You can never change or become better, it's just impossible. Did you ever feel you could never really love? I look at people around me, I can't compare. I'll never be able to love as fully. I'll never be able to change into anything better...and i hate it. Everything else I have on my mind would just be a repeat of my previous blog, so there's no point.

Easy summary of this blog: I don't understand. Anything. Ever.

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Breanna said...

I like you a lot Elizabeth. No, change that to love. :) I think I understand how you feel. Don't worry though, you're not alone. I feel confused ALL the time!! Especially since college started. It's ok though, we'll get through it. :)

P.S. Party at Tairsa's house Wednesday @ 7:00! :D Be there, or I will be very sad. Also, bring a friend or two...the more the merrier! Let me know if you need an address.

Mrs. Darcy said...

Thanks breanna! But I can't...I don't think. I've been trying to get a few people to go up with me to SLC to see the lights! And I've tried like 5 times, but it has never worked out. So I'm determined that if I can get at least one person to go with me, then I'm going. And the 30th is when I don't work, so I probably can't... But I'd love to play another time :) Thanks, cutie!

Post a Comment

advertise here
advertise here
advertise here
advertise here